Eliminate government and corporations, and their wasteful policies.
The gorgeous post learned a great deal Thanks greatly!
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! linux per notebook
I particularly appreciate how simple these tips were. It is overwhelming enough when starting a new blog. Thanks Belle! more…
This was a truly awesome challenge and ideally I can go to the following one. It was alot of fun and I truly had a ball.. دانلود فیلم متولد 65
Spectacular procedure on this information. I valued it amazing site dance fitness
This information is very interesting and thought provoking. Thank you for taking the time to provide.
It will restore your nail color which due to debris constructing up below the nail on your pinkish shine.
japanese Toenail Fungus Code
Nokia D1C Release Date
Nokia p1 Android
Deductions under Section 80g
Contributions made to certain relief funds and charitable institutions can be claimed as a deduction under Section 80g of the Income Tax Act.
All donations are not eligible for deduction under section 80g. Only donations made to prescribed funds qualify as a deduction.
Deduction allowed to all types of tax payers - This deduction can be claimed by any tax payer -individuals, company, firm or any other person.
Mode of Payment - This deduction can only be claimed when the contribution has been made via cheque or draft or in cash. But deduction is not allowed for donations made in cash exceeding Rs 10,000. In-kind contributions such as food material, clothes, medicines etc do not qualify for deduction under section 80g.
Amount of Donation - The various donations specified in section 80G are eligible for deduction up to either 100% or 50% with or without restriction as provided in section 80g.
How to claim the deduction - To be able to claim this deduction the following details have to be submitted in your Income Tax Return
• Name of the Donee
• PAN of the Donee
• Address of the Donee
• and the amount contributed
Prescribed funds & institutions under Section 80G
Donations with 100% deduction without any qualifying limit:
• National Defence Fund set up by the Central Government
• Prime Minister's National Relief Fund
• National Foundation for Communal Harmony
• An approved university/educational institution of National eminence
• Zila Saksharta Samiti constituted in any district under the chairmanship of the Collector of that district
• Fund set up by a State Government for the medical relief to the poor
• National Illness Assistance Fund
• National Blood Transfusion Council or to any State Blood Transfusion Council
• National Trust for Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities
• National Sports Fund
• National Cultural Fund
• Fund for Technology Development and Application
• National Children's Fund
• Chief Minister's Relief Fund or Lieutenant Governor's Relief Fund with respect to any State or Union Territory
• the Army Central Welfare Fund or the Indian Naval Benevolent Fund or the Air Force Central Welfare Fund, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister's Cyclone Relief Fund, 1996
• The Maharashtra Chief Minister's Relief Fund during October 1, 1993 and October 6, 1993
• Chief Minister's Earthquake Relief Fund, Maharashtra
• Any fund set up by the State Government of Gujarat exclusively for providing relief to the victims of earthquake in Gujarat
• Any trust, institution or fund to which Section 80G(5C) applies for providing relief to the victims of earthquake in Gujarat (contribution made during January 26, 2001 and September 30, 2001) or
• Prime Minister's Armenia Earthquake Relief Fund
• Africa (Public Contributions - India) Fund
• Swachh Bharat Kosh (applicable from FY 2014-15)
• Clean Ganga Fund (applicable from FY 2014-15)
• National Fund for Control of Drug Abuse (applicable from FY 2015-16)
Donations with 50% deduction without any qualifying limit:
• Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund
• Prime Minister's Drought Relief Fund
• Indira Gandhi Memorial Trust
• Rajiv Gandhi Foundation
Donations to the following are eligible for 100% deduction subject to 10% of adjusted gross total income:
• Government or any approved local authority, institution or association to be utilised for the purpose of promoting family planning
• Donation by a Company to the Indian Olympic Association or to any other notified association or institution established in India for the development of infrastructure for sports and games in India or the sponsorship of sports and games in India.
Donations to the following are eligible for 50% deduction subject to 10% of adjusted gross total income:
• Any other fund or any institution which satisfies conditions mentioned in Section 80g(5)
• Government or any local authority to be utilised for any charitable purpose other than the purpose of promoting family planning
• Any authority constituted in India for the purpose of dealing with and satisfying the need for housing accommodation or for the purpose of planning, development or improvement of cities, towns, villages or both
• Any corporation referred in Section 10(26BB) for promoting interest of minority community
• For repairs or renovation of any notified temple, mosque, gurudwara, church or other place.
Adjusted total income: Adjusted gross total income is the gross total income (sum of income under all heads) less the following:
• Amount deductible under Sections 80CCC to 80U (but not Section 80G)
• Exempt income
• Long-term capital gains
• Income referred to in Sections 115A, 115AB, 115AC, 115AD and 115D, relating to non-residents and foreign companies
• Section 80C Deductions
• Section 80EE: Deduction on Home Loan Interest
• Section 87A: Rebate of Rs 2000
• Are you making the most of your PPF?
Get tax planning tips sent to your email inbox directly
Enter your email address to get tax planning advice from the experts.
Section 80g allows deductions for donations made towards scientific research or rural development. This deduction is allowed to all assessees except those who have income (or loss) from business and profession.
Mode of payment - Donations can be made in cheque or by draft or in cash; however cash donations in excess of Rs 10,000 are not allowed as a deduction.
100% of the amount that is donated or contributed is considered eligible for deduction.
Eligible donations under Section 80g.
• Sum paid to a research association which undertakes scientific research, or sum paid to a college, university or any other institution to be used for scientific research and these are all approved by the prescribed authority under section 35(1)(ii)
• Sum paid to a research association which undertakes research in social science or statistical research or sum paid to a college, university or any other institution to be used for the same purpose and these are all approved by the prescribed authority under section 35(1)(iii)
• Sum paid to approved association or institution which undertakes any program of rural development and is approved under section 35CCA
• Sum paid to an approved association or institution which undertakes trainings of persons for implementing programs of rural development
• Sum paid to a public sector company, local authority or an approved association or institution which carries out project or scheme approved under section 35AC.
• Sum paid to notified Rural Development Fund
• Sum paid to notified Fund for Afforestation
• Sum paid to notified National Poverty Eradication Fund
If a deduction has been allowed under section 80g A, such expenses shall not be deductible under any other provision of the income tax act.
Address : Crystal Consultancy, Office Number- 204, 45B, 1st Floor, Hasanpur Main Road, Patparganj, I.P. Extension, Delhi- 110092
NGO Consultancy in New Delhi is working for providing legal services to Non Government Organizations (NGO). Ngo Consultancy gives consultancy in all places and cities in New Delhi on Project Report, legal, technical and fund raising aspects for Non Government Organizations (NGO). ngo Consultancy observing that many NGO’s in New Delhi are weak in legal activities, they are working for last so many year for the betterment of the society without Trust Registration and other legal formalities such as, Ngo Registration, Society Registration, Trust Registration, Co. Operative Society, Non Profit Company, NPO Registration, Project Report, Project Proposal, Annual Report, FCRA Registration, 12A Registration, 80G Registration, 35AC Registration, 35 AC Project, Web Solution and other income tax numbers. NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi, NGO Consultancy in New Delhi.
Ngo Consultancy has a team of dedicated experts and well qualified team providing the world class services in NGO Consultancy in New Delhi. Our Team is also committed to the dissemination of information and promotion of sustainable development initiatives, in response to the needs of underrepresented and marginalized sectors of society. For bridging the data gap and improving information availability they are committed to develop and establish an ideal medium for the Participation and exchange of a trusted and accurate source of quality information. Non-Government organizations play a vital role in the educational growth in the state. NGO not only help in spreading the importance of education but also other social awareness.
Ngo Consultancy is one of the top NGO service providers in New Delhi. Ngo Consultancy provides its NGO Consultancy in New Delhi by offering various useful services for NGO. Ngo Consultancy offers the best of services at unbeatable market price along with top class of NGO support services. Ngo Consultancy is serving to more than hundreds NGOs with in New Delhi and many more NGOs in India.
Govt. of India and foreign funding agencies has made available a large cache of funds for the purpose of taking up welfare activities for underprivileged section of the society. In keeping with the development needs, such funds are increased periodically. However, it is also observed that organizations associated with developments are often not able to tap these funds to pursue programmes projects in their chosen sectors of operation. The reasons for this are many and they are often not in the ambit of the development agencies to address mostly because the development agencies are focused on their task of implementation. The net result is that many NGOs are not able take advantage of the opportunities available to them for raising funds. Ngo Consultancy was formed to provide professional services and for obtaining grant-in-aid from different sources.
NGO Consultancy in New Delhi – NGO Cartoon
Ngo Consultancy works as a link between NGOs working in different parts of New Delhi and donor agencies. Our NGO Consultancy in New Delhi provides support system to voluntary organizations in the field of project identification, design, implementation, sustainability and fund raising. Our proposals are formulated after painstaking research, detailed study of the client range of activities, an intrinsic knowledge of the different options possible for financial support, a solid network with support agencies developed after long and sincere association with them. Ngo Consultancy has a wide range of professionals to render precise support to our valued clients across the New Delhi. These professionals are supported by appropriate office infrastructure and an exhaustive database of support documentation.
Ngo Consultancy is committed to working professionally and providing quality services to NGOs at the defined schedule.
Ngo consultancy is a registered firm offering a variety of services by NGO Consultancy in New Delhi in the field of NGO. The focus of our service is on gaining a thorough understanding and key concept of organization. We sharpen practical skills and develop strategies for their capacity building. Strategies are methods through which activities are implemented and objectives are achieved of any sector. Ngo Consultancy work professionally and provide quality service to our clients at the defined schedule.
Our Mission with NGO Consultancy in New Delhi
Our mission is to help all NGOs in New Delhi to focus more on the implementation of programs rather than chasing funds. Ngo Consultancy understands that NGOs are crucial to the success of New Delhi. Raising funds to sustain NGO should not dominate precious time and energy. We will help make your fundraising experience fun and exciting, something that both you and your supporters will look forward to each year.
Ngo Consultancy is a registered firm offering a variety of innovative advice to our clients in the field of registration, Approval and documentation. The focus of ngo Consultancy service is on gaining a thorough understanding and key concept of organization. Ngo Consultancy sharpens practical skills and develops strategies for enhancing their management capacity. Strategies are methods through which activities are implemented and objectives are achieved of any sector.
Ngo Consultancy is a leading consultancy and directory service providers in New Delhi. It provides consultancy services to NGOs and corporate sector. It provides technical support for strengthening capacities in terms of keeping proper documentation, certification, information technology, accountancy, monitoring & evaluation and project planning & implementation.
Ngo Consultancy team express many thank to you for visiting us online. We always feel happy and honored to serve you. We believe in transparency, accuracy and on time service delivery. Ngo Consultancy doesn’t keep commerce at centre of the relationships.
NGO Consultancy in New Delhi – Service Summary
Ngo Consultancy work includes need based technical writings as well as creative writings also as – preparing project proposals, process document, Impact assessment in CSR/non-profit, IECs, Training Modules, Data Analysis, Surveys, or in developing the trust deeds/society bye-laws, TORs, Consortium papers etc to name a few.
1. Registration of Society.
2. Registration of Cooperative Society.
3. Registration of Non-Profit Society.
4. Registration of Non-Profit NGO.
5. Registration of Non-Profit Company.
6. 12 A Certificate.
7. 80 G Certificate.
8. Certificate of 35 AC.
9. Certificate of 35 (1&2).
10. FCRA: Permanent, Prior Permission and Amendments.
11. Foreign Contribution Regulation Act.
12. Project Reports.
Website Development in New Delhi
Website help to reach though out the world and to show the activities to the target person / body at there place. The website is useful to make document, photo of activity public. All the information and news of organisation can be on website.
Address: Office N0. 204,45-B 1st Floor, Hasanpur Main Road, Amar Plaza Building, I.P. Extension, Patparganj, Delhi, 110092.
Phone: 078382 72423
Nonprofit NGO organization should have a FCRA certificate to receive foreign currency funds. Any type of NGO should apply to the Central government for prior permission to receive foreign currency from outside India towards their foreign fundraising. When you deal with FCRA, you should also know about the documents during and after the process of FCRA. There are several penalties and punishable offenses, if you misuse foreign contribution, or if you import foreign funds without prior permission with Central government of India.
The important point which you should keep in mind before foreign fundraising or any type of foreign contribution from outside India.
A. You should maintain a separate bank account for foreign contribution, you should not mix your local bank transactions or any local currency dealings, with such FCRA bank account. Bankers may guide you more.
B. Up to date you should maintain accounts in separate books and account to avoid penalties, punishments, and imprisonments related to FCRA and foreign contribution activities.
In that way, we suggest you to go through the below two FCRA portals which are the treasure of NGOs in India. Learn well and do well.
1. The Excellent portal which provides all the required resources for NGO more than the expectation of NGO to deal with their accountable. Here also you can download fcra forms. The specialty of his teaching the NGO in a simple language with beautiful document presentation. You can download all the FCRA related forms which is the property. When you download here you will be downloading all the forms of FCRA at once. If you like to download separately you can also use the below portal.
2. That is another dedicated best portal . provides FCRA forms for visitors comfort. Download FCRA related forms (year 1976). New forms and updated information may also found for 2010-2011 which are the property of placed her with good motivation for the use of nonprofit NGO to learn and to implement as per their need. This portal is dedicated only for FCRA related information.
The below form names shall explain the use of such FCRA forms.
Form FC-1A - For getting FCRA prior-permission.
Form FC-3 - Annual return of funds and material received and used.
Form FC-5 - Intimation about foreign fellowship.
Form FC-6 - Stock register for foreign contribution in kind.
Form FC-8 - For getting FCRA registration.
Form X - - if you are publishing a news-letter registered under Press and Registration of Books Act.
As there are several genius and generous brains around us in the sector of NGO, we are free now to write more about fcra. Also it is a fact, that we cannot provide more excellent information than above two portals in FCRA. Please.
Post your NGO PROFILE, which may help others to know about your Organization. Any Non Governmental organization from any country shall post their profile which is 100% free.
You shall post your Organization Video Links, You shall upload your Organization Project files and Much More. This NGO SEEK also helps the NGOs to find Volunteers, Donors, Sponsors and other needy for their NGO Projects.
Address : Crystal Consultancy, Office Number- 204, 45B, 1st Floor, Hasanpur Main Road, Patparganj, I.P. Extension, Delhi- 110092
Such great advice – love all of the articles you shared as well. Can’t wait to dig in! como tirar a fralda do bebe
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
You entirely go with our expectation and the range of our information.
Many thanks for sharing good quality and highly quality blog to us! Southern California surf clothing
The computing device is only a noticed that makes it possible for you to plug in numbers and it carves for you a bit of timber in line with the requisites you want.
The diy smart saw Reviews
Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. Raouzgoldie Remove Habit Release
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
Elopement in New Orleans
Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post.Keep up your work
This is awesome! Thank you so much for providing a such wonderful and amazing stuff. top 10 fat burners
design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. minecraft gratuit telecharger |
how to get psn codes
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue. so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks medan hotel
There have a tendency to be relatively few individuals who can surely compose not all that straightforward posts that imaginatively. Haileylaw
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. polecam agencje provendo
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. polecam
Many thanks for this brilliant post! Many points have extremely useful. Hopefully you'll continue sharing your knowledge around. polecam
I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .
Thanks Scott, I looked at your pictures. The stain worked well on the Poplar doors. I would not have been able to guess that these doors were poplar. EasymdGenericOnlinePharmacy
NGO Consultancy is working for providing specialized & genuine administrations to assist Non Government Organizations (Ngo). We provide consultancy in better places and metropolitan locations in India on Job Report, legal, specialized and raising money perspectives for Non Government Organizations, Trust Registration and other society registration; for instance, 12a, 80g, 35ac, FCRA, ngo registration and various other income enforce numbers.
A Ngo consultancy is an encountered individual that is prepared to exhort a customer and examine remembering completion goal to help the consumer make the very best possible decisions. A trick professional might evaluate a business strategy and help the client improve a plan to fulfill those important goals.
Thank you it's all what I need right now! I am really grateful to be here.. Finally some good motivation!
brain supplement reviews
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.
I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. Granite Worktops Essex
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. loc de munca bucuresti Rich Girls
This article made my day. It feels very accomplishing to visit this kind of website.!
The best dress from ALC
Thank you for your interesting infomation.
High Trust Flow Backlinks
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing for your feed and I hope you write once more soon!
I've been browsing online greater than three
hours as of late, but I never discovered any interesting article
like yours. It's pretty price enough for me. In my
view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content
material as you probably did, the net might be much more helpful than ever
My page - removal company bury st edmunds
Really valuable blog site, thanks! I'll be going here more often... working out with the kettleball
I recognized this would be helpful for most of the individuals syracuse chiropractor
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. major appliance service
I must say you, this blog is awesome. I am addicted to it now. Please also have a look on my blog posts. MajorApplianceService
This site are impressive information and details visit site
I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . .
Im no master, however I trust you simply made a brilliant point. You absolutely completely comprehend what youre talking about, and I can genuinely get behind that. container handling equipment
Foto Jessica Mila dan pacar
Foto Kimberly Ryder Hot
Foto Amel Alvi Seksi
Foto Via Vallen Sayang
Foto Tyas Mirasih Seksi
Foto Mariah Carey Mandi Paling Seksi
Foto Natasha Wiloa Ukuran Besar
Foto Winny Putri Lubis Cantik
Foto Alya Dior Tukang Jamu Seksi
Foto Wanita Yakuza Bertato
If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. http://alyans-km.com.ua
This article made my day. It feels very accomplishing to visit this kind of website.
how to win the lotto
A group of ten/more people or two/more producer organizations or a combination of ten/more individuals and producer organizations can sign up as a Producer Company on the condition that:
1. A Producer Company can have a maximum of fifteen directors
2. The duration of holding of office of the directors of a Producer Company will vary from one year to 3.years subject to the arrangements made in the Articles of Association.
4. The very first directors should be chosen by the customers to the memorandum and short articles of association within ninety days from the date of producer company registration.
5. The directors besides the first directors will be elected or designated by the members in their AGM or yearly general body meeting.
6. The Producer Company can under no situtation end up being a considered public company
7. In case of Producer Company comprising only of individual members or mix of individual members and producer institutions, then the ballot rights shall be thought about on one vote per member
More information about formatting options